Thursday, March 7, 2019

BUCKET LISTS

Bluebonnets in Texas


Recently I watched a television program where one the primary themes running through the episode was that of a Bucket List.  Do you have a bucket list?

I love a quote that I recently adopted for my own.

MAKE MEMORIES, NOT DREAMS.  THE TIME IS NOW.

None of us know how much time we are allotted on this earth but I do know that it is not an infinite amount.  Having experienced the loss of loved ones and friends when it made no sense.  From infants to seniors - loss happens. 

Of this one thing I am certain.  God expects me to do my best with each and every day that he has given me to carry out his plan for me on this earth. That includes many things but mostly it is an attitude.

I am striving for an attitude that screams gratitude for all I have been blessed with - far beyond what I could have imagined.  As a girl that began this life with humble beginnings on a ranch in Texas, I realize I.AM.Blessed! 

Image result for blessed beyond measure scriptureI plan on making more memories and having fewer things that are just dreams. Take the time to check a few items off that bucket list. If you don't have one, make one. There is a great big world out there waiting for you to explore and enjoy. For indeed, the time is now!


Psalm 37:4 Delight yourself in the LORD, and he will give you the desires of your heart. (NIV)






No comments:

Post a Comment